Place Value Mats

I'll admit, it has been a busy week.  I spent most of my week preparing for an event I participated in where I sold my taggies and some infinity scarves, finishing up work for grad school (one assignment left for this semester!!!), and creating a gift for my friend who had a baby shower today.  So I haven't been around much, and I'm sorry.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by tonight with a small freebie I whipped up for one of my coworkers (a Kindergarten teacher).  She needed some mats for teaching her Kinders about place value, and I thought I'd go ahead and share them. :-)  They aren't super fancy- just black and white mats- but they're free.  So who cares?! :-)






I am completely obsessed with the new Hello Literacy fonts that she uploaded a few weeks ago.  I logged on to TPT to download them onto my laptop at work, and realized that there were some new fonts.  I actually giggled out loud when I realized there was a font called "Poppin Tags" and another called "Ruhdonkulous".  I cracked up.  So awesome.  Naturally, I needed to use the "Poppin Tags" font because I LOVE that song! :-)  (Plus, it's a super fun font, and I always need more fonts in my life!)

I'll be back tomorrow with the winner of my giveaway! :-)  Can't wait!

Have a wonderful week, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Students NCERT History Books in Class XI Provide in Your Collages, Every Year Government Collages free Distortion in Subject Wise new Textbooks for Students,But Any Problem Books not Available in Collage Don’t NCERT 11th Class History Book Worry,NCERT Class XI Textbooks for English,Hindi,Mathematics,Sanskrit,Science,Social Science,Urdu etc.available here to Download our Website at. Here we are Providing the Download Latest 10th class Edition NCERT books,you can Download NCERT 11th Class History Textbooks for Hindi,English and Urdu Medium. NCERT 11th class History Book 2022 in Available in Chapter Wise Pdf format. The Books here are as per the current Academic year ready to the syllabus of CBSE.to make it easy and convenient for you, here is a simplified way to read NCERT History books in 11th class Chapter Wise Online Download.

    ReplyDelete