Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Cupcakes!

I finally stopped being a slacker, and finished something I started a few weeks back!  I am so excited to share with you!  :-)

Spring cupcakes clip art!  There are 29 images in this zip file.  20 of them are color, and 9 of them are blackline.  Click on the images to visit them on Teachers Pay Teachers, or just click on this link.


  

Please take the time to check them out!  I have priced them at $5.00.  I hope this is a fair price- please let me know if you think they are too expensive!  (I am horrible at this pricing thing!)

I hope you all had a Happy Easter!  My family went out of town, so I spent mine alone at home cheering on the Louisville Cards.  I'm so glad they came back and won that game tonight! :-)  Makes me proud!

I'll be back tomorrow with Farley's Currently.  Can you believe it's almost April?  

Have a wonderful week, everybody!

3 comments:

  1. These are incredible! I'm adding them to my cart now! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I knew you would like them! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love clipart cupcakes almost as much as I love to eat cupcakes! These are super cute!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover