Monday, March 18, 2013

My weekend

What do you do when you're sick and have no energy to do anything except lay on the couch and play on the computer?  (And sometimes not even that- I put my laptop down like 10 times just to lay down!  Bronchitis sucks the energy out of you!)  You make stuff!  So here's what I've been working on this weekend:


Peeps and Easter Eggs and glittery-ish paper, oh my!

Spring is in the air! :-)

So... what do you think?  (And be honest!)  (I do wish my yellow one was a little more yellow, but I'll work on it!)

I've also been working on a few other things, but I'm not quite ready to share yet.  

I hope everybody has a great week!  Think Spring!

4 comments:

  1. The eggs are so gosh darn cute!!! I agree, the yellow just isn't quite "apringy" enough. Great work though!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've actually fixed it, and it's much more yellow now! I'm very happy!

      Delete
  2. I like your eggs and I really like the 2nd bunny from the left because the color is so vibrant. I know my kids like vibrant or bright colors versus darker colors. I agree that the one bunny needs more yellow.

    These are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed the bunny and he's much cuter and brighter now! I like the bright vibrant colors too. :-)

      Thanks!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover