Sunday, February 10, 2013

I'm FAMOUS! (or something like that)

One of my coworkers is having a baby, and her baby shower is next weekend.  So yesterday, I hit up my JoAnn Fabrics and bought a ton of fabric to make gifts for her and a few other babies that will be born soon, including another coworker's baby!  Anyway, I am sitting here in my craft room, just fighting with my sewing machine, when the needle breaks.  So I get up and go to the other side of the room, where my computer is located, and start to look up what in the WORLD I am doing wrong.  That's when I notice that I have a whole bunch of TPT feedback today.  I noticed I had a whole LOT more followers too.

Something tells me to check my email.

Lo and behold, what do I find?!

This girl, right here, is in the TPT NEWSLETTER.

WHAT?

I don't know what in the world happened, but somehow, my Valentine cupcake freebie is in the TPT newsletter.  I don't know how it got there.  I don't know why it was chosen.  But it's in the newsletter.

OMG.  I feel so special right now.


1932 people have downloaded MY cupcake.  MINE.  Holy cow.

So... thanks, TPT, for making this girl's dreary, cold, aggravating Sunday a much better day! :-)

And once I figure out how to use this irritating walking foot, I'll attempt to make a real blog post!  About important things!

10 comments:

  1. Awwwww - Congratulations, Erica!!! I saw that adorable cupcake in the newsletter!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it! I was absolutely shocked and surprised! It really made my day! I saw where you downloaded it and left feedback- thank you!

      Delete
  2. I saw that in the newsletter as well! So happy for you. Love the cupcakes :)

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was pretty excited. I'm still not sure how I got there, but I'm not complaining!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! Sometimes I wish I could make my own clip art...it seems complex! You are so talented. I'm your newest follower!

    If you have time I'd love for you to stop by my blog sometime. I just posted a "Number Surgery" freebie you can check out. Congrats again!

    Melissa
    junglelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number surgery... sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out!

      Making clip art isn't hard. I really want to make more really soon, but I need more time! I'm sure there are far more complex ways of making it, but the way I do is simple and fun!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I bet! :) by the way I'm having a flash giveaway for my new Valentine's centers if you want to hop over!

      ~Jessica
      Fun in PreK-1

      Delete
    2. I will definitely have to stop over and check that out! Thanks!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover