Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Foray into Clip Art and Friday Freebie!

For this sunny, cold Saturday, I have something new I've been working on, and a freebie for you!

I've been interested in making clip art for awhile, and I finally got a chance to make some.  I'm so excited about it, and I can't wait to use it to make some cute activities for my classroom.

 

I hand drew these and scanned them, and then digitally colored and enhanced them.  The pretty Valentines patterns were made by Ashley Hughes (The School Supply Addict).  I am pretty excited about these!  I am selling them in my TPT store, and I would be really excited if you would check these out!  They are available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.


But I did promise a freebie, and so here it is!  I am offering one of my cupcake graphics as a freebie.  


Click on the image above to check out this cute little cupcake graphic freebie!  Or you can go here to find it as well. 

I'm linking up with Teaching Blog Addict for Freebie Friday, which is apparently the last one in January.  Yikes!  Where did January go?  

I also created a blog button for my blog.  I've been a busy girl the last few days, I guess!  What do you think?


16 comments:

  1. I think those are the most adorable cupcakes I've ever seen! :) And I love your new blog button. You're so creative! Thanks for the cute freebie!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like them! I think they are pretty cute! I'm glad you were able to use the freebie. I think I might do a giveaway of them, so if you want, check in tomorrow. I think it will be fun, cause I've never done a giveaway before!

      Delete
  2. I love your cupcake clipart. I would have never guessed you were new to this. One of these days I'd like to try this. Love your button too! You also gave me the idea to add my Donors Choose project to my blog!

    Thanks,
    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Well thanks, that's quite flattering! It wasn't hard, it's just intimidating. I'm so glad I tried it though! I hope you get your project funded through Donors Choose. I love that site!

      Delete
    2. P.S. I am now your newest follower! Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. These are awesome! Congrats on your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like them, and I hope you enjoy the freebie!

      Delete
  4. I am loving your blog! You upgraded it, right? It looks really great! I also love your cupcakes! I will definitely be buying them :) They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I upgraded it finally! I like it much more than before. I'm glad you liked the cupcakes, and thanks! I can't wait to see what you make! Please share on your blog!

      Delete
    2. I'll definitely put my creation on there :) I have several ideas of how I could use them :)

      Delete
  5. Hey!
    I just wanted you to know I'm talking about your product on my blog tonight. The cupcakes are SOOO cute!!!! Still my favorite find from this weekend :)
    Faith :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited that you mentioned me on your blog! And I'm glad you liked my cupcakes! I'm going to go check out your blog now. (Actually, I was getting ready to open up Google Reader to check your blog anyway when I saw I had a blog comment from you! Ha!)

      Delete
  6. Love the cupcake clip art! I am now following you and would love for you to visit my blog when you get a chance!
    Patti :)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have missed your comment somehow, so I apologize for the late reply! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I will definitely check yours out. I love the title. :-)

      Delete
  7. I am your newest follower! You make the clip art & I will buy it! LOVE LOVE LOVE the cupcake! Let's hook up!? Stop by and say HI!
    wendy 1stgradefireworks
    http://1stgradefireworks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the cupcake! I think they are adorable. I got the chance to make something with them and print them out, and they are adorable! :-) I'm quite excited. I will definitely keep making clip art!

      Thanks for visiting my little blog!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover