Monday, December 10, 2012

Hanukkah

I created a Hanukkah book that my students will make tomorrow and keep in their Holidays Around the World suitcases.  Then either tomorrow or Tuesday (as time allows!), we will make a Menorah to go with it, stamp our passports, and add Israel to our map of countries inside our suitcase.  Whew!  Wednesday and Thursday will probably be Sweden, and probably another country.   Crunch time!

I thought I'd share my book.  It's free, and available in my Google Drive.  I've never shared anything from Drive/Docs before, so I hope it works!  Please let me know if you have any trouble with it and I'll be more than happy to email it to you/upload it to TPT.  You can find it here.  It's nothing fancy, and it's probably terrible, but you are more than welcome to use it!

Here is a preview of the page from the book.

Happy Hanukkah!


Freebie Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover