Friday, November 23, 2012

Freebie Alert!

I am working on a packet of activities for Christmas, and I decided to make my first activity a freebie!  The rest of the packet is coming very soon, and I hope you all love it!  This activity is called Elves Equal Equations.

Here is a little preview of the freebie for you:

This activity allows students to practice the standard 1.OA.3- students can change the order of addends to make equal equations.  Plus, it features the adorable elves from Melonheads Illustrations!  I love her stuff!

You can find this freebie here.  I hope you love it!  Please share with your friends, and leave me some feedback!

If you would like to purchase the rest of this awesome unit, you can find it here.  It is currently on sale for 20% off and TPT is offering another 10% off Monday and Tuesday with the code CMT12.




4 comments:

  1. Erica,
    I LOVE your elves!!!! I will definitely be printing this tomorrow :) I'm about to pin it. By the way, Teaching Blog Addict has a Freebie Friday. You may want to post this there.
    Faith :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am glad you love them! I will definitely post this there- thanks for the tip! Hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am :) I hope you are, too. By the way, I am nominating you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog tomorrow to see what you have to do :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks! I will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover