First post

Hello, everyone!  My name is Erica, and I'm a first grade teacher.  This is my 5th year teaching.  I've taught 3  years in Kindergarten, and now I'm a first grade teacher.  This is my second year of 1st grade.  I guess you can say I'm joining the blogging world, even though I have another blog for my "real life."  :-)

My classroom theme for the past year (and this upcoming year, because I like it and I'm lazy) is a garden, thus the garden theme of my blog.  I'm really creative, ha ha ha.  I wanted to share some pictures of classrooms that inspired me, but I don't know how to link to Pinterest and have it show a picture.  I'm not in the mood to figure it out right now.  So... I'm not.  If anybody would like to help me out here, I'd like to know how to do 2 things:

1.  Link to Pinterest so it shows a picture and links to my board.  I swear, I've seen people do this!  I imagine I probably have to put the picture in my blog, then link it, but I was hoping there was an easier way so I can be lazy. :-)

2.  Link to Google Docs and show the preview of the document.  Though I don't have a lot, I do have a few things I'd like to share!  Maybe somebody else would find them useful?

Any help would be appreciated!

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment